“All Your Fault, Pt. II” is an upcoming extended play by American singer-songwriter, hitmaker and emerging artist Bebe Rexha. It’s scheduled to be released sometime in May via Decaydance, Island, Def Jam and Warner Bros.
It serves as the follow-up to “Pt. I” EP, launched on February 17th. The first single off the project is the Lil Wayne-assisted track “The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)“, which uses a sample of Whitney’s classic “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” and it’s expected to be released on May 12th.
Tracklist:
- TBA
- Cry Wolf
- The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) [feat. Lil Wayne] | Bleta Rexha, JKash, Clarence Coffee, Jonas Jeberg & Joseph Little
- Naughty
- TBA
- Apple
Recorded/Registered/Leaked tracks:
- 24/7
- All My Life (My Own Way) | Bleta Rexha, Jacob Hindlin & Lauren Christy
- Between Us
- Chess Piece
- Die a Little LEAKED
- Die Tonight (Kiss Me) LEAKED
- Fall In Love | Bleta Rexha, Timbaland, Benny Blanco, Craig David & Missy Elliott
- Gonna Getcha LEAKED
- Hard N Steady LEAKED
- Human
- I Wanna Love You Forever LEAKED
- Keep In Touch | Bleta Rexha, Samuel Martin, Mark Orabiyi & Lauren Christy
- Kill Me Back to Life LEAKED
- Lay Your Bones | Bleta Rexha & Fraser T. Smith
- No Broken Hearts (feat. Nicki Minaj) | David Phelan, Onika Maraj, Invisible Men, Koko LaRoo, Alex Oriet, Bleta Rexha & Jacob Kasher Hindlin
- One Way or Another
- Over This Love LEAKED
- Starlight LEAKED
- The Lucky Ones LEAKED
- Worst Way
0 comments:
Post a Comment